What's the best way to report a crime?

For emergencies call 911. For non-emergency crime or suspicious activity that you'd like to report, call the Braintree Police Department at 781-794-8601 and you will be guided through the menu options. To reach a dispatcher press "zero".  Please do not report crimes through our social media pages as they are not monitored 24/7.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of an accident, arrest or incident report?
2. What's the best way to report a crime?
3. When do I have to submit a motor vehicle crash report to the Registry of Motor Vehicles?
4. How do I obtain a license to carry a firearm (LTC) for a firearms identification card (FID)?
5. Can I text 911 from a cellular telephone?
6. How do I make the police department aware of a traffic concern (speeders, illegal passing) that happens on my street?
7. How can the police department help me address an issue with my neighbor?
8. What is the seat belt law for children?
9. How can I find out if a sex offender is living in my neighborhood?
10. What are the different levels of sex offenders?