How do I obtain a copy of an accident, arrest or incident report?

Copies of records can be obtained in person at the Records Division of the Braintree Police Department during normal business hours. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.

The Records Division is located in the front lobby of the Police Station at 282 Union Street. When you enter the front door the window to Records will be on your right. Records requests can also be made via mail or email. See the Police Contact List page for the email address to Records Division clerks or contact the Records Division at 781-794-8611 for further details.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of an accident, arrest or incident report?
2. What's the best way to report a crime?
3. When do I have to submit a motor vehicle crash report to the Registry of Motor Vehicles?
4. How do I obtain a license to carry a firearm (LTC) for a firearms identification card (FID)?
5. Can I text 911 from a cellular telephone?
6. How do I make the police department aware of a traffic concern (speeders, illegal passing) that happens on my street?
7. How can the police department help me address an issue with my neighbor?
8. What is the seat belt law for children?
9. How can I find out if a sex offender is living in my neighborhood?
10. What are the different levels of sex offenders?